首頁 > 娛樂資訊 > 開心樂園 > 職場英語對話

職場英語對話

來源:星女圈    閱讀: 9.77K 次
字號:

用手機掃描二維碼 在手機上繼續觀看

手機查看

職場英語對話,在職場上主要看個人的工作能力,懂得人際交往也是職場制勝的法寶,工作能力的提升需要借鑑職場同事的經驗,做事遊刃有餘是工作能力強的表現,在職場上,職場英語對話是很重要的。

職場英語對話

職場英語對話1

對話1

A:Is this vacancy still available now?

這個職位還招人嗎現在?

B:Yes,we are still looking for the appropriate person.

是的,我們還在尋找合適的人。

appropriate [prprt]

adj. 適當的

對話2

A:I’d like to inquire about the job as an English teacher.

我想申請英語教師的職位。

B:Sorry,the vacancy has been filled already.

抱歉,這個職位已經招滿人了。

對話3、

Owen:Hi,glad to see you. You know,I’m about to graduate ,but I have the faintest idea of how to go about finding a job.

歐文:嗨,見到你真是太高興了。你知道,我快要畢業了,但我對如何着手找工作一無所知。

Henry:Oh,first you should prepare a resume. You should include your name,address and phone number in it.

亨利:哦,首先你應該準備一份簡歷。你應該在簡歷中寫出你的姓名、地址和電話號碼

Owen:Then what else should I put into my resume?

歐文:還有什麼應該寫進簡歷呢?

Henry:Your job objects. In other words,what kind of job are you searching for?

亨利:還有你的'工作目標。換句話說,就是你想要找什麼樣的工作?

Owen:How about my education background and working experience?

歐文:我的教育背景和工作經驗呢?

Henry:Yes. And don’t forget to list them by date.

亨利:是的,也要寫。而且別忘了按時間順序列舉。

Owen:I see. Is that all?

歐文:知道了。就這些嗎?

Henry:No,it’s also necessary to list a few related interests.

亨利:不,還有必要列舉一些相關的興趣愛好。

Owen:Oh,good point.

歐文:噢,有道理。

Henry:At last you’d better attach a list of references to your resume.

亨利:最後你最好在簡歷中附上推薦信。

職場英語對話2

1、哪的口音Asking about accent

AYou have an unusual accent, Mr. Robbins. Where are you from originally? If you don’t mind me asking.

你的口音很特別,羅賓斯女士。是哪裏人? 不介意我問吧?

BNot at all. I was born in Madrid, but I came to the States when I was a teenager.

沒關係. 我在馬德里出生,但十幾歲時就到了美國。

AI guess that must be what I’m hearing, I really couldn’t place it. Do go back to Madrid often?

我聽着也差不多,只是搞不準是哪裏的口音。你常回馬德里嗎?

BNo, I haven’t been back for more than ten years.

不是,我有十多年沒回去了。

2、恭賀升遷Congratulations on promotion

AJim. I heard you got a promotion!

嘿,吉姆。聽說你被提升啦!

BYeah, I’m going to be running the Walker Avenue Branch.

不錯。我將負責澳克大街分店。

ACongratulations, guy.

好小子,祝賀你!

BThanks. I appreciate it.

謝謝。

時尚熱點
影視資訊
娛樂爆料
明星動態
電影電視
音樂圈
開心樂園